Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. They govern your use of this website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, as they may be modified from time to time.
The receipt or review of material on this website does not constitute a contract for services or letter of engagement. The material contained in this website is for promotional or informational purposes only. The information presented may not reflect the most current legal or risk management developments and is not intended to constitute legal or risk management advice.
Each user of this Website agrees as follows:
1. Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property. Except as otherwise noted, all information, documentation and other content posted herein (collectively, “Information”) is the property of Lenders Compliance Group, Inc. The posting of Information does not constitute a waiver of any proprietary rights in such Information or a transfer of any such rights to you or any third party. You may not sell, republish, or copy the Information other than for personal use without the prior written consent of Lenders Compliance Group, Inc. Any reproduction of the Information must contain the copyright or similar notice.
2. Links to Other Websites. Links to other websites operated by third parties are provided as a courtesy. Lenders Compliance Group, Inc. has no control over these websites or the content thereof. You agree that Lenders Compliance Group, Inc. is not liable for actions arising out of or related to your usage of any link provided herein.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Lenders Compliance Group, Inc. makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, legal or regulatory advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal or regulatory compliance matters you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
Lenders Compliance Group, Inc. will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any direct loss; or
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Lenders Compliance Group, Inc. has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, please do not use this website.
You accept that Lenders Compliance Group, Inc. has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Lenders Compliance Group, Inc.'s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Lenders Compliance Group, Inc.'s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Lenders Compliance Group, Inc.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that provision will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.